Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Beer Butt Chicken cont'd

Yall didn't think that was it, didja?
 
did you guys see Inception? Yah, me too. I'm not smart enough to know what it was they were trying to make a movie out of. Leonardo DiCaprio - I wonder if he likes Volkswagons.
 
Penny's nose knows. *Crazy world. Lots of smells"

We're in the homestretch here guys. Notice the removal of the tin foil?

 
where the temp gauge go?
 
twisty-
 
-turvy
 
nother angle to the money shot. perspective.
 
Again, perspective people. It'll GETCHA!
 
also, paranoia will too if you let it. Jason snapped my face here.
 
notice my gentle touch. Pulling back the wing slightly to get inside the wing. Arm pits not need neglecting, I do declare.
 
pools and pool and pools
 
baste top to bottom
 
get in the nooks and crannies. Try not to tear.
 
careful
 
cupping
 
did yall hear about that "conscious uncoupling?" that Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are doing/talking about? I don't trust them. And the music video to "Yellow" freaks me out. Bligh. I don't know what's more gross - the thought of how Chris Martin's hair smells after a set or having to kiss Gwyneth's frog lips. EWWWWWWWW!
 
sometimes it takes 2.
 
2 carrots, 3 small potatoes, half an onion, and half a head of garlic.
Flavored with bottled (that's right, bottled salad dressing is sometimes better than homemade) dressing. I chose Ken's Steakhouse Italian with Aged Romano
 
not sure what's going on here
 
 
oh yah. More basting.
 
 
ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE! side note: I can't believe I made it through one whole Memorial Day without seeing one Charlie Kelly quote reference on FaceBook. What's this world coming to?
 
*no words*
 
Rrreeeh.
 
roe.
 
Still not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment