Thursday, June 5, 2014

3 Wraps I fixed my Dad fore he trucked on to Arizona

These are suggestions for making wraps of any ole sort. You could also think outside the box & turn any or all of the fillings into a sandwich. Go crazy.

Watch me roll out some wheat wraps

Ingredients I used on the unassuming Wednesday morning to jump start Dad's road trip. (When you road trip, provisions are a must.)

Boar's Head Tavern Ham, Avocado, Lemon, Asiago, Hulled Pumpkin Seeds, Onion, Red Pepper, Whole Grain Mustard, Dijon Mustard, Honey, Red Leaf Lettuce, Provolone (Sargento - even tho I hate that stupid "persnickety people" man voice on the commercial), Ken's Italian Dressing with Romano, annnnd I think that was it.

Wrap 1:
Red Leaf Lettuce, Tavern Ham, Guac, Asiago, hulled pumpkin seeds, and Ken's Italian Dressing

Wrap 2:
Provolone, Tavern Ham, sautéed red peppers and onions, honey mustard mixture, and asiago

Wrap 3:
Red Leaf Lettuce, Tavern Ham, Guac, sautéed red peppers & onions

Tomatoes and/or Ranch and/or bleu cheese dressing would have been nice additions in Wrap 3 - but do like Bethenny Frankel says to do and: "Use what you've got"

If anyone knows her assistant Nick that blogs/writes for her (Bethenny) - let him know I wanna talk to him. Also, Jordan Schlansky - you're still a hunk. Keep on keepin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment