Monday, June 30, 2014

Lunchable

I don't brunch. It's just not my way. I do; however, get hung-over from time to time. This calls for a quick audible (NFL talk) and a "rummage around the kitchen" (Nigella Lawson speak) for something warm, easy on the stomach, and not boring at all. Total cost of this meal is pennies/spare change. The avocado is the most expensive thing (accessory) and is not necessary at all. I just used what "I had on hand" - I never understand that expression when talking ingredients - it's like, people don't eat hands. Do they?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Homemade chicken stock, tortilla chips (yellow corn, On the Border brand), splash of tomatillo sauce, chicken, and raw onion + chopped jalapeno - topped with avocado and a spritz of lime cheek.

Cilantro would've been so good with this dish, but alas. Didn't have any on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment