Thursday, June 12, 2014

Post 160 for a Friday the 13th

My Dad's clock. Time keeping is essential
 
tiny whiskey dancer. fave
 
hello! got it? Look closer into the yolk
 
I ALWAYS pre-season my pans sometimes or in the after
 
this is what high noon looks like.

A review of a scrambled egg in pictures.

Also, fact: You can scramble eggs in a microwave safe bowl.
It takes about a minute on full power. Depends on the wattage. Most microwaves these days, you can microwave 2 scrambled, seasoned eggs - whisked to your desired mixture
Or use a fork

Add a little moisture - water, milk, cream, butter - or whatever you like to add to your coffee or have with your coffee in the morning

This is what I do when I mic my eggs to scramble (it's rare but comes in handy - in a pinch)

I take a soup bowl. I crack my eggs over them. I whisk to combine. I season with a pinch of salt and a smidge of canned white pepper. Sometimes I'll add a splash or two of water - depends on the weather forecast that day.

Mic on high for 45 seconds. Check after I feel like 16 seconds has passed. Stir and then the 2nd time lapse can be anywhere from 27 to 11/12 seconds.

Friday the 13th tomorrow. Hide out, hibernate, or get out with the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment