Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'd like to propose a toast. To myself.

cue background music: Lady - Styx
annnd cue Intro.

It does seem like my blog has fallen to the wayside and been put on the back burner. (PUN! love them) However, my dwindling posts have not been intentional. It just seems like I have lost my mojo. But thanks to a recent couple of new followers, there has been a little bit of a boost in my caboose. Pep in my step. Hitch in my giddy-up. (ok, I digress) A little pop in my hop. (can't help myself)

I also want to point out that when I started up this genius masterpiece of work that is blog, my main goal was to accumulate 10 followers. And I did it. It was a real milestone for me. But then, hold the phone. Say it aint so. Could it be? You wouldn't tease a girl, wouldja? Another follower, followed by another, and another, and another... until HOLLLD UP! 20 People Follow My Blog!!

background music slowly fades out.
cue 2nd background song. Kelsey - Metro Station

I don't know what language you speak, but in Kelsey language this pretty much means... you guessed it... I am one bonafide 2-Legit-2-Quit blogger.


So I figure that I better quit slacking and start being
SUPER BADASS.

2nd song fades out
Leads into the 3rd background song. Holiday - Madonna.

...but first. A little celebration is in order.


 That's what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment