Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Breakfast Burritos

Eating breakfast is a good habit, and I'm all for that. However, making breakfast in the morning is a real drag. I generally like having whatever food I want, when I wake, to be waiting on me hand & foot. This is when pre-making Breakfast Burritos comes into play. (feel free to call them: B-Feast Britos, Breakfast Brits, Break Burs, Breakfast Toes, or whatever else comes to mind)

Because of my Beef Stew's (reference previous post) leftover 3 pieces of bacon, I'm putting these 3 pieces of yum to good use.

If by chance, you didn't make a 2-Day full on process of beef stew, and have no extra cooked bacon on hand... FEAR NOT! There is a solution.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though. First things first.

Bacon B-Feast Burritos
3 Servings
3 Flour Tortillas
3 Slices Cooked Bacon
2 Eggs Scrambled

How Goes It:

Picture speaks for itself
Scramble your eggs.
Distrubute evenly to the prepped beginnings.

Then, let the wrapping & rolling commence.

Scoot everything to the side of the tortilla closest to you.

Come hither, my darlings.
  
Fold
  
Tuck the sides

Fold again

Crease side down.

Place in its temporary home.

Repeat twice more.

Like

Double like. Facebook can't even do this shiz.

Cover w/a lid.
Refrigerate for tomorrow's morning, the next day's morning, and the day after the next day's morning.

Like I mentioned before, you may not have bacon @ your beck and call. In lieu of this, add something else readily available. Stuff like canned beans would be a good choice. Raw vegetables (think pizza toppings: mushrooms, peppers, olives, etc.) would be a healthier option. Pre-cooked shrimp, if seafood in the morning is your thing, would work. If you want to make your breakfast burrito a rebel, add lunch meat.

Rise & Shine!
Don't be too cheery though. Any enthusiam before 10a.m is obnoxious.

2 comments:

  1. Being a lover of fingernail polish myself, I'm totally loving the polish in these pics! The B-fast burritos don't look too bad themselves... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purposely included hand-pics to showcase my new color! Glad ya like em both.

    ReplyDelete