Thursday, June 14, 2012

Camera-less

The camera that supplied pics for this blog has gone M.I.A. Let's have a moment of silence to mourn my loss.

...
...
...

Okay, now that's all said and over with - I don't want the death of my camera to become the death of my blog. So, because of my unwavering decision to keep making entries - I'm going to press blog on & attempt to use my iPhone as a resource for pic-taking. Not as many photos will be taken because I don't want my iPhone to be covered in food droppings. In turn, not as many photos will be posted. So if you can't deal with that or have a problem with it - take it to the complaint department because this blogger don't wanna hear it!

… actually not really about that last part. I really am sorry about the lack of photos. I'm just talking out of anger because I hate that I lost my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment